New & Existing Businesses
New Business Opportunities for New and Existing Businesses
New and existing businesses looking to build or expand in Odessa look to the Odessa Chamber of Commerce to guide them through the process:
- The Chamber contract with the Odessa Development Corporation (ODC) for the purpose of economic development activites.
- The Compliance Committee of the ODC ensures that the incentives offered to prospective businesses are withing the guidelines of the 4A tax laws.
- The five-member ODC board then votes on the project.
- The Odessa City Council ratifies and approves the actions of the ODC.
Our Economic Development Team:
- Ector County
- Ector County Hospital District
- City of Odessa
- Odessa College
- Ector County ISD
As a non-profit organization committed to the growth of the Odessa community, Grow Odessa partners with the Odessa Development Corporation to provide land for new businesses locating Odessa.