Make Odessa your home today!
Odessa has the perfect residence for everyone. Twenty-somethings, families and retirees all can find the right fit in Odessa. A broad selection of housing is available, from starter homes and suitable apartments to properties where you can build a ‘forever home.’ Buyers and renters alike are fortunate to capitalize on a highly favorable market in Odessa year after year. Notable statistics include:
- In March 2023, the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development reported a national median sales price of $449,800.
- Realtor reported Odessa’s median listing home price was $265,000 in March 2023.
- RentCafe reported the average monthly rent for an 812-square-foot apartment in Odessa was $1,160 in February 2023, compared to a national average of $1,702 for an 897-square-foot apartment. Find updated data here.
Peruse the resources below or contact us to get on the path to making Odessa your home today!
- Realtor.com – The official site of the National Association of REALTORS
- Odessa Board of REALTORS – Housing / Property Search
- City of Odessa Community Development – (Grants / Program Funds)
- Zillow.com – Search for available home listings
- Apartment Finder – Search for the best apartment for you in Odessa