Year-round family fun in Odessa!
The City of Odessa manages numerous locations offering many family fun and recreation options.
- Odessa has more than 50 parks with diverse playground settings. The Comanche Trail Park may be the highlight, with its 3.2-mile walking/biking trail, three disc golf courses and a large public lake stocked with rainbow trout, channel catfish and bluegill.
- Ten miles of biking/hiking trails
- Three disc golf courses totaling 48 baskets
- Five pools and splash pads
- Fifty sports fields and numerous courts commonly used for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis and more.